Monitoring and correction of software through internet
“Remote” means wireless data transfer from installed lines to the manufacturer. This technology of remote diagnosis for error messages not only enables us to remedy problems fast and reduce downtime but also to optimise lines by intelligent analyses exactly to the customer’s requirements.
This means a real additional value for the operator of high-quality bakery machines and lines and guarantees a long service life over the whole life cycle of the product.
We use PLC controls from the leading suppliers. Whether control systems from Siemens, Allen Bradley or Mitsubishi are used is determined entirely by customers’ needs and wishes. The customer can also specify the level of convenience and automation.
For example, complete control of the production process by programming the speed and roller-opening parameters, by storing the recipes, by diagnosis and maintenance programmes, through to management of the production data. On request we also fit our plant control systems with a modem, for rapid remote diagnosis.
- Available 24/7
- Fault finding and trouble-shooting online
- Fast access onto control components
- Support by experienced Kataifi Machine staff
- Identification of the root of the problem
- Fast fault analysis by direct access onto the respective component
- Customer support via phone and e-mail in English, Arabic, Russian, Chinese
- Reduced costs by minimizing service interventions
- Safe access via VPN
- Fast re-start of production
- Reducing repair times by fault analysis
- Minimizing downtimes
- Easy input of software updates
- Back-up for data and recipes possible
- Optimising production processes thanks to visual product recognition